lundi 9 mai 2011

Mix Tape 64: En Mineur Vol. 3



 Seq Titre Artiste Album
1 Oppenheimer Pook, Jocelyn O Vertigo - Deluge
2 Spider Monkey Gibbons, Beth;Rustin Man Out Of Season
3 Black McLachlan, Sarah Solace
4 Down is the New Up Radiohead In Rainbows (CD bonus)
5 touch me I'm going to scream, pt. 2 / Good Intentions My Morning Jacket Evil Urges
6 No One Just Is Miranda, Holly The Magician's Private Library
7 I'm New Here Scott-Heron, Gil I'm New Here
8 Un commencement de rage Minière, Jérôme La nuit... éclaire le jour qui suit
9 Le Chat du Café des Artistes Gainsbourg, Charlotte IRM
10 Things Behind The Sun Drake, Nick Pink Moon
11 John Wayne Gacy, Jr. Stevens, Sufjan Come On Feel The Illinoise!
12 They Won't Go When I Go Wonder, Stevie Fulfillingness' First Finale [Audio Fidelity HDCD] [20 bits]
13 Here Comes The Flood Fripp, Robert Exposure [First Edition]
14 Peaceful Valley Boulevard Young, Neil Le Noise
15 Drive By Duran Duran Thank You
16 New World Björk Selmasongs

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire